ReportsnReports added Latest Austria Payments Landscape Market Research Report offers crucial data on numerous market situations, for example, ability improvement elements, elements controlling the advancement, market possibilities, and risks to the global market. Also, the report widely facilities round competitive evaluation of Austria Payments Landscape Market. The competitive evaluation section includes key producers, recent players, providers, market strategies, ability chances, operation panorama, and evaluation of the traits of the Austria Payments Landscape Market.
Request for FREE PDF Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2072085
Top Company Profile Analysis in this Report
Austria Payments Landscape Market Report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Austrian cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debit, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e).
Austria Payments Landscape Market Report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
Austria Payments Landscape Market Report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
The report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Austrian cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Austrian cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debit, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Austrian cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
Scope of this Report-
– Contactless payments are gaining popularity in Austria, and are mainly used for low-value retail purchases – particularly for values below 25 ($28.64). In 2018, the number of payment cards that support contactless was estimated at 11.8 million, which was up significantly from 6.4 million in 2014. To capitalize on the growing use of contactless technology in Austria, in October 2018 JCB International partnered with the Austrian credit card issuer Card Complete Service Bank to offer JCB contactless cards that can be used at more than 10,000 merchants. Similarly, other international schemes such as Visa and Mastercard offer contactless technology via payWave and PayPass in Austria. Most recently, in January 2019, Mastercard, in collaboration with ERSTE Bank and Sparkassen, announced the launch of a new Mastercard debit card with contactless functionality in April 2019.
– The introduction of digital-only banks are also supporting the adoption of electronic payments in the country. For instance, Bunq mobile-only bank was launched in Austria in March 2017. Targeting the growing base of digital-savvy consumers, the bank enables users to open an account, make payments and order a Mastercard-branded debit card. In August 2013, BNP Paribas launched a mobile-only bank, Hello Bank!, in Austria, which enables customers to open an account, get a payment card and make investments. It serves nearly 85,000 customers in the country. Similarly, in January 2015, the mobile-only bank N26 was launched in Austria, offering an online bank account, a Mastercard-branded debit card and several other benefits.
– To promote instant payments in the country, a mobile payment platform called Zoin, developed by PSA Payment Services Austria, was launched in September 2017. This allows users to send money using a mobile number directly from their bank account, and transfer it to the recipients bank account without the need of an IBAN number. The solution is supported by major banks, including Bank Austria, Austrian Anadi Bank, Oberbank, Volksbank, BAWAG PSK and Raiffeisen Bank.
Reasons to buy this Report-
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Austrian cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Austrian cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Austrian cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Austria.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Austrian cards and payments industry.Single User License: US $ 2750
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2072085
Table of Contents
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation