ReportsnReports has recently added a new research report to its expanding repository. The research report, titled “Singapore Wealth Landscape Market,” offers a clear understanding of the subject matter. Singapore Wealth Landscape Market Industry research report provides granular analysis of the market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts, geographic regions of the market and analytical tools such as SWOT analysis to generate a whole set of trade based study regarding the Singapore Wealth Landscape Market.
Download a FREE PDF Sample of Singapore Wealth Landscape Market Research Report at: https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2271107
Based on our proprietary datasets, this report analyzes Singapores wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. This includes overall affluent market size (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) as well as a breakdown of liquid versus illiquid HNW holdings. The report also provides analysis of the factors driving liquid asset growth, including a breakdown and forecast of total retail savings and investments split by asset classes including deposits, mutual funds, equities, and bonds.
Singapore is one of the worlds pre-eminent offshore investment centers, but its domestic market is a major source of assets under management in its own right. Rising levels of affluence coupled with increasing numbers of Singaporean residents classed as HNW have made the domestic market attractive.
Affluent individuals represent over a quarter of the total adult population. The segment held 84.5% of the countrys total onshore liquid assets in 2018, with HNW investors alone holding over a third of the countrys wealth.
Singaporean HNW individuals hold the majority of their investments in liquid assets such as equities, mutual funds, deposits, and bonds – with investment in liquid assets accounting for 78.5% of their total investments in 2018. However, the proportion invested in illiquid investments has been steadily increasing, with the share of illiquid assets rising from 8.4% in 2008 to 21.5% in 2018.
Scope of the Singapore Wealth Landscape Market Report:
– The countrys affluent individuals accounted for 26.7% of the total Singaporean population in 2018. Wealth held by HNW investors will grow strongly over the review period.
– Deposits remain the preferred investment avenue among Singaporean retail investors, accounting for 68% of total liquid retail savings and investments in 2018.
– Singaporean HNW individuals invest nearly half of their wealth outside the country, with tax efficiency being the main reason to invest offshore.
Reasons to buy the Singapore Wealth Landscape Market Report:
– Make strategic decisions using top-level historic and forecast data on Singapores wealth industry.
– Identify the most promising client segment by analyzing penetration of affluent individuals.
– Receive detailed insight into retail liquid asset holdings in Singapore, including deposits, mutual funds, equities, and bonds.
– Understand changing market and competitive dynamics by learning about new competitors and recent deals in the wealth space.
– See an overview of key digital disruptors in the countrys wealth market.
Get Discount on Singapore Wealth Landscape Market Research Report at: https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=2271107
Table of Contents in the Singapore Wealth Landscape Market Report:
Singapores Wealth Market
Resident Retail Savings and Investments
Resident vs Non-Resident Investments in Singapore