ReportsnReports added Hong Kong Cards and Payments Market Research Report created by Report Consultant, which offers detailed insights, revenue details, and other information regarding the global market, and the various trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and market till 2028. Hong Kong Cards and Payments Market Report offers detailed information regarding the leading key players operating in the market, their financials, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, apart from future strategies, acquisitions and mergers, and market footprint. Hong Kong Cards and Payments Market also provides a comparative analysis of the market dynamics pre and post Covid19 outbreak.
Request for FREE PDF Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=4179610
Top Company Profile Analysis in this Report-
Bank of China
Bank of East Asia
Standard Chartered Bank
Hong Kong Cards and Payments Market Report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Hong Kong cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2016-20e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2020e-24f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Hong Kong’s cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Hong Kong cards and payments industry, including debit, credit and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Hong Kong cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
Scope of this Report-
– To help SMEs and startups expand their businesses, in April 2019 the HKMA and banking participants introduced a new tier of bank accounts called Simple Bank Accounts exclusively for corporate customers. Unlike traditional accounts, which offer a full list of services, Simple Bank Accounts offer only basic banking services such as deposits, withdrawals, and local and cross-border fund transfers. In addition, the opening of these accounts involves comparatively less due diligence and supporting documents from applicants. This provides more alternatives in terms of bank account opening to businesses that do not require the full range of banking services generally offered by traditional bank accounts, or else cannot readily provide certain documents required for traditional bank accounts.
– To capitalize on the growing adoption of contactless payments, in May 2020 Hong Kong-based public transportation provider Long Win Bus Company enabled consumers to use contactless Mastercard, Visa, and China UnionPay credit cards to pay for bus fares. Besides contactless payments cards, customers can also use digital wallets such as Alipay and UnionPay to scan the QR code present on bus e-payment terminals to make payments.
– In July 2020, Hong Kong-based virtual bank WeLab Bank collaborated with Mastercard to launch a new line of debit cards that do not have card numbers, expiry dates, or CVVs displayed on them in order to prevent theft of card information and ensure increased security of card payments. The card only has the card holders name and a multi-function chip embedded on its surface. The card can be obtained after opening an account with the virtual bank. A virtual debit card is available within the banks app, with a physical card delivered later.
Reasons to Buy this Report-
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Hong Kong’s cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Hong Kong’s cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in Hong Kong’s cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Hong Kong.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing Hong Kong’s cards and payments industry.
Single User License: US $ 2750
Get FLAT 25% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=4179610
Table of Contents
Buy Now Pay Later
Mobile Proximity Payments
Payment Infrastructure & Regulation