ReportsnReports added Denmark Cards and Payments Market Research Report created by Report Consultant, which offers detailed insights, revenue details, and other information regarding the global market, and the various trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and market till 2028. Denmark Cards and Payments Market Report offers detailed information regarding the leading key players operating in the market, their financials, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, apart from future strategies, acquisitions and mergers, and market footprint. Denmark Cards and Payments Market also provides a comparative analysis of the market dynamics pre and post Covid19 outbreak.
Request for FREE PDF Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=4126539
Denmark Cards and Payments Market Report provides detailed analysis of market trends in Denmarks cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cards, credit transfers, cash, and direct debits during the review-period (2016-20e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2020e-24f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into Denmark’s cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in Denmarks cards and payments industry, including debit and credit cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including cards, credit transfers, cash, and direct debits. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing Denmarks cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit and credit cards.
Scope of this Report-
– Danes are increasingly opting for electronic payment solutions instead of cash. According to a payment behavior survey conducted by Danmarks Nationalbank in the second half of 2019, the share of Danes not carrying cash for payments increased from 16% in 2017 to 34% in 2019. Most of this shift is being driven by individuals aged 15-29. Yet electronic payments are also being embraced by senior citizens aged 70-79. As per the same survey, senior citizens have displayed a change in in-store payment behavior, with the share of cash among total payments decreasing from 40% in 2017 to 22% in 2019 for these individuals. Electronic payments in Denmark are supported by increasing use of mobile wallets including MobilePay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal as well as the Dankort app.
– The growing e-commerce market is encouraging companies to launch online shops in Denmark. In March 2020, online marketplace Hverdag.dk launched in the country. The marketplace enables grocery, cosmetics, book, and toy retailers to sell their products online to customers. Similarly, in March 2020 grocery chain Salling Group established an online food and grocery delivery platform. The platform – which is expected to commence operations in early 2021 – will enable home delivery of food from its supermarket chain føtex.
– Contactless cards were introduced in Denmark in August 2015. Today major banks including Danske Bank, Jyske Bank, Arbejdernes Landsbank, SEB, Sydbank, and Nykredit all offer contactless cards. The onset of COVID-19 has further accelerated the use of contactless cards. According to leading merchant acquirer Nets, contactless payment usage is high in Denmark in comparison to other Nordic countries. As per Nets data, 86% of all card payments made in-store in the country were contactless during the last week of October 2020, in comparison to 77% for Norway and 70% for Finland.
Reasons to Buy this Report-
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to Denmarks cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Denmarks cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in Denmarks cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Denmark.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing Denmarks cards and payments industry.
Single User License: US $ 2750
Get FLAT 25% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=4126539
Table of Contents
Buy Now Pay Later
Mobile Proximity Payments
Payment Infrastructure & Regulation