The global CMOS X-ray detectors market is projected to gain momentum from the rising patient population across the world. According to an upcoming report by Fortune Business Insights, titled, “CMOS X-ray Detectors market”, Size, Share and Global Trend By Application (Dental Radiography, Veterinary Radiography, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, Others), By End Users (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026,” CMOS detectors offer superior imaging quality and hence, are extensively used in diagnostic imaging of neurology, cardiology, and other complicated areas.
Moreover, CMOS detectors possess certain benefits, such as low noise level, reduction in power consumption, affordability, and less pixel size. All these factors are anticipated to contribute to the increasing global CMOS X-ray detectors market revenue during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:
Increasing Number of Healthcare Institutions to Drive Market in Asia Pacific
The global CMOS X-ray detectors market is geographically segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, and Europe. Out of these regions, North America is anticipated to lead the global CMOS X-ray detectors market during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to the rising investments in healthcare for the adoption of advanced technology. Additionally, awareness programs regarding the usage of advanced imaging systems for early disease diagnosis and well-developed healthcare infrastructure are likely to contribute to the CMOS X-ray detectors market growth in this region in the coming years.
Detection Technology Plc Launches Aurora to Simplify Digital X-ray Imaging Technique
Detection Technology Plc., a renowned provider of X-ray imaging solutions, headquartered in Finland, unveiled Aurora, the company’s new digital detector product family, in September 2018. Aurora consists of a range of stand-alone detectors and possesses a simplified system design and the highest level of integration. The product family also includes all the required building blocks, namely, modules and ready-made detector boards, along with readout electronics. The user has to simply plug-and-play the system. It is capable of speeding up time-to-market and delivering total cost savings for system integrators and original equipment manufacturers. The company stated that Aurora is best suited for industry line-scanners and all security.
Teledyne DALSA, Inc., a designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic imaging components, based in Canada, announced in March 2018 that it has planned to expand its manufacturing capacity. The expansion was planned because of the growing demand for its CMOS-based digital X-ray detectors. The company’s CMOS X-ray detectors are equipped with active pixel architecture that offers high signal-to-noise ratio, quantum efficiency, and image quality as compared to a-Se, a-SI, or IICCDs detectors as well as other competitive products. Overall, the key market players are focusing more on introducing new products to gain FDA approvals, which will further contribute to the global CMOS X-ray detectors market growth during the forthcoming years.
The report covers:
- Global CMOS X-ray Detectors Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
- Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
- Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
- Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
- Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit:
Leading Players operating in the CMOS X-ray Detectors Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Varex Imaging Corporation
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- Carestream Dental LLC
- Teledyne Digital Imaging Inc.
- Ziehm Imaging GmbH
- Shimadzu Scientific Instruments
- Thales Group, and others.
CMOS X-ray Market Segmentation:
- Dental Radiography
- Veterinary Radiography
By End Users
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/cmos-x-ray-detectors-market-101124
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential CMOS X-ray Detectors Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the CMOS X-ray Detectors Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245