Transition of Top Utilities from Conventional to Renewable Power is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist. The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into how the top power utilities are transitioning from conventional to renewable power. It discusses the current active and pipeline renewable power capacities and future renewable capacity targets of the top global utilities. It also discusses the emission reduction strategies and targets of these utilities, and their key subsidiaries and investments aimed at reducing emissions and increasing renewable capacity.
Request for FREE PDF Sample Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=4323901
Scope of this Report-
The report includes the following insights about the top global power utilities –
– Active renewable power portfolio, pipeline capacities, and future targets.
– Comparison of the power mix in 2020 and the estimated power mix of 2030.
– Emission reduction performance and targets.
– Major renewables related deals.
– Key subsidiaries and investments that point to a transition to renewables.
– Key partnerships and initiatives related to renewables.
Reasons to Buy this Report-
The report will allow you to –
– Facilitate decision-making by providing historical and forecast data to analyse the transition of utilities.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the nature and extent of the transition in different utilities.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the renewables industrys growth potential.
– Maximize potential in the growth of the renewable power market
– Identify key partners, geographies, and business-development avenues.
– Respond to business structure, strategy, and prospects.
Single User License: US $ 3995
Get FLAT 25% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=4323901
Table of Contents
Targets and Investments
Power Mix Transition 2020 – 2030
Renewable Power Capacity by Technology and Utility
China Huaneng Group Co Ltd
Duke Energy Corp
Korea Electric Power Corp (KEPCO)
NextEra Energy Inc
State Power Investment Co Ltd
Saudi Electricity Co
NRG Energy Inc
Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd
Comision Federal de Electricidad (CFE)