An increase in the need to curtail healthcare costs, rising government initiatives to support the usage of eHealth, the growing prevalence of chronic diseases, and a shift in patient-centric healthcare delivery will further drive the eHealth market demand. The technology provides cost-effective healthcare delivery in both developed and developing nations. The surge in awareness of sedentary lifestyles and growing disorders such as diabetes and hypertension will further augment eHealth market demand. Electronic health records are real-time, patient-centric records that make use of the available information instantly and securely to authorized users. EHR contains medical histories of patients and is inclusive of a broader view of a patient’s care.
The latest study provides readers with a granular analysis of the major developmental elements of the global market, potential business avenues, and the overall market dynamics. The report has been specially curated to offer a deep understanding of the competitive terrain of the global market, highlighting the leading market rivals, their market positions, product portfolios, gross revenue shares, profit margins, pricing analysis, sales network & distribution channels, and financial standing. According to research analysts, the coronavirus outbreak has had an overwhelming impact on the global economic landscape. The report encapsulates the significant effects of the coronavirus pandemic on the EHealth industry and its key segments. The study, therefore, inspects the grave impact of the pandemic on this industry vertical, its leading players, distribution channels, supply chains, and the overall economic landscape.
You Can Download Free Sample PDF Copy of EHealth Market at https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/398
The study dives deep into the profiles of top market players and their key financials. This comprehensive report is not only for business analysts and any existing and new entrant can use it when designing their business strategies.
The report covers extensive analysis of the key market players in the market, along with their business overview, expansion plans, and strategies. The key players studied in the report include:
GE Healthcare, Allscripts, Cerner Corporation, Philips, IBM Corporation, Mckesson, Medtronic, Inc., Epic Systems, Cisco Systems, and Optum, among others.
Moreover, the report includes SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis to give readers a better grasp and understanding of the key market features. This also allows the reader to formulate strategic business and investment plans. The report on the EHealth market offers an insight into market development trends, regulatory framework, investment opportunities, and forecast.
- Product and Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- eHealth Solutions
- Electronic Health Records/Electronic Medical Records Solutions
- Picture Archiving and Communication Systems & Vendor Neutral Archive Systems (PACS & VNAS)
- Pharmacy Information Systems
- Medical Apps
- Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
- Personal Health Record & Patient Portals
- Chronic Care Management Apps
- Clinical Decision Support Systems
- Telehealth Solutions
- Healthcare Information Exchange (HIE)
- Radiology Information Systems (RIS)
- E-Prescribing Solutions
- Cardiovascular Information Systems
- Other Specialty Information Management Systems
- eHealth Services
- Remote Monitoring Services
- Diagnosis & Consultation Services
- Database Management Services
- Treatment Services
- Healthcare System Strengthening Services
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Healthcare Payers
- Healthcare Consumers
- Healthcare Providers
- Home Healthcare Agencies, Nursing Homes, and Assisted Living Facilities
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Others End Users
- eHealth Solutions
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now! https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/398
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Key factors affecting the growth of the global EHealth market:
- The latest report broadly categorizes the global EHealth market into several geographical terrains, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
- The study is inclusive of essential information relevant to each region in this broad industry segment, along with the key drivers of the regional market growth.
- The report further estimates the revenue accumulated by these regions over the forecast period.
- The latest research report studies the major market players, their regional presence, industry share, and production facilities.
- The report offers significant data pertaining to these market competitors’ company profiles, product types, and application outlook.
- Moreover, the pricing models and gross margins of these industry majors have also been mentioned in the report.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. EHealth Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.https://bisouv.com/