In October 2019, Raven Industries announced to acquire majority ownership of the DOT autonomous platform. The acquisition will accelerate the development of precision agricultural technology from a semi to fully autonomous solution. The precision farming segment held the largest market share of 35.3% in 2019. Increasing government initiatives to adopt modern agricultural techniques is expected to drive the growth of precision farming. The cloud-based segment is forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 14.6% over the forecast period. The cloud-based software solutions are increasingly adopted in the agricultural sector as they are easily accessible from mobile phones, tablets, or PCs.
The market intelligence report exhaustively examines the market value, share, demand, growth prospects, latest and historical trends, manufacturers, gross revenue collection, competitive terrain, market growth forecast, available products, and end-use applications. The report gives a 360° view of the global Farm Management Software and Services industry and details on significant information pertinent to the various factors responsible for propelling or constraining the market growth. However, the study unfolds the unfavorable impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global Farm Management Software and Services sector. According to research analysts, the coronavirus outbreak has had an overwhelming impact on the global economic landscape. The report has been specially curated to offer a deep understanding of the competitive terrain of the global market, highlighting the leading market rivals, their market positions, product portfolios, gross revenue shares, profit margins, pricing analysis, sales network & distribution channels, and financial standing.
You Can Download Free Sample PDF Copy of Farm Management Software and Services Market at https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/331
Moreover, the report considers the COVID-19 pandemic as a key contributing factor owing to its impact on the overall market. The report covers the changing market dynamics along with an extensive analysis of the trends and demands. The report furthermore provides the current and future impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market and provides a post-COVID-19 outlook to assist the readers in formulating business plans accordingly.
The report covers extensive analysis of the key market players in the market, along with their business overview, expansion plans, and strategies. The key players studied in the report include:
Deere and Company, Trimble Inc, GEA Group, Raven Industries, Agjunction, Delaval, The Climate Corporation, Iteris, Inc., Conservis Corporation, and Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc., among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Farm Management Software and Services Market on the basis of Agriculture Type, Delivery model, Service Provider, and region:
- Agriculture Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Livestock Farming
- Precision Farming
- Smart Greenhouse farming
- Fish Farming
- Delivery model Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Service Provider Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Managed Services
- System Integrators
- Assisted Professional Services
- Maintenance & support
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now! https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/331
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Key highlights of the Global Farm Management Software and Services Market report:
- The latest report performs an in-depth study of the potential opportunities and risks associated with the global Farm Management Software and Services market, alongside studying the recent innovations and major events.
- The report analyzes numerous business expansion strategies adopted by the contending companies in this market.
- It offers a conclusive study of the future growth trajectory of the Farm Management Software and Services market and throws light on various market drivers, challenges, and constraints.
- A detailed synopsis of the market includes the rapidly changing market dynamics and an accurate prediction of the current, historical, and forecast market size in terms of volume and value
- The intensely competitive atmosphere of the global Farm Management Software and Services market detailed in the report stresses on the product offerings and key strategies adopted by the established market players to strengthen their foothold in the industry.
- Moreover, the report underlines the niche segments/regions that exhibit potential growth over the forecast timeframe.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Farm Management Software and Services Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.https://bisouv.com/