In September 2020, ZF Friedrichshafen AG formed a partnership with Aeva Inc, a start-up from Silicon Valley, working on an essential sensor for self-driving vehicles. The ZF Friedrichshafen will use the technologies and expertise of Aeva in the manufacture of car optical sensors to mass-produce sensors that are sufficiently durable for roads outside of testing situations. It is expected that the RADAR segment will lead the market with a CAGR of 12.8% over the forecast timeframe. RADAR sensors are used for autonomous driving in order to perform driving functions that improve safety and security.
The market intelligence report exhaustively examines the market value, share, demand, growth prospects, latest and historical trends, manufacturers, gross revenue collection, competitive terrain, market growth forecast, available products, and end-use applications. The report gives a 360° view of the global Traffic Jam Assist Systems industry and details on significant information pertinent to the various factors responsible for propelling or constraining the market growth. However, the study unfolds the unfavorable impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global Traffic Jam Assist Systems sector. According to research analysts, the coronavirus outbreak has had an overwhelming impact on the global economic landscape. The report has been specially curated to offer a deep understanding of the competitive terrain of the global market, highlighting the leading market rivals, their market positions, product portfolios, gross revenue shares, profit margins, pricing analysis, sales network & distribution channels, and financial standing.
You Can Download Free Sample PDF Copy of Traffic Jam Assist Systems Market at https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/333
Moreover, the report considers the COVID-19 pandemic as a key contributing factor owing to its impact on the overall market. The report covers the changing market dynamics along with an extensive analysis of the trends and demands. The report furthermore provides the current and future impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market and provides a post-COVID-19 outlook to assist the readers in formulating business plans accordingly.
The report covers extensive analysis of the key market players in the market, along with their business overview, expansion plans, and strategies. The key players studied in the report include:
Mercedes-Benz, Automotive Group., ZF Friedrichshafen AG, NVIDIA Corporation, AUDI AG, ŠKODA AUTO, Robert Bosch GmbH, Hyundai Mobis, Ford Motor Company, Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, and Continental AG among other.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Traffic Jam Assist (TJA) Systems Market on the basis of component, level, method, and region:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Automotive Cameras
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Level Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Lane Tracking System
- Vehicle Detection and Collision Avoidance System
- Auto Steering and Speed Control System
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now! https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/333
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Key highlights of the Global Traffic Jam Assist Systems Market report:
- The latest report performs an in-depth study of the potential opportunities and risks associated with the global Traffic Jam Assist Systems market, alongside studying the recent innovations and major events.
- The report analyzes numerous business expansion strategies adopted by the contending companies in this market.
- It offers a conclusive study of the future growth trajectory of the Traffic Jam Assist Systems market and throws light on various market drivers, challenges, and constraints.
- A detailed synopsis of the market includes the rapidly changing market dynamics and an accurate prediction of the current, historical, and forecast market size in terms of volume and value
- The intensely competitive atmosphere of the global Traffic Jam Assist Systems market detailed in the report stresses on the product offerings and key strategies adopted by the established market players to strengthen their foothold in the industry.
- Moreover, the report underlines the niche segments/regions that exhibit potential growth over the forecast timeframe.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Traffic Jam Assist Systems Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.https://bisouv.com/