The global Cloud Data Back-Up & Recovery Market is forecasted to be worth USD 19.91 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The growing cloud computing adoption, increasing demand for computer data storage, and increasing demand for data centers are anticipated to propel the cloud data backup and recovery market. The-usage of virtualization technology in data centers helps enterprises, through the use of a limited number of physical servers, to reduce capital expenditures and optimize resources.
In April 2020, The general availability of the latest Veeam Backup for Microsoft Azure, an enterprise-ready cloud backup and recovery solution, was announced by Veeam Software, the pioneer in backup solutions that provide Cloud Data Management. This latest offering would allow consumers and service providers to migrate more applications and data to Azure and to secure cloud services in Azure cost-effectively, efficiently, and securely. Moreover, the portable backup framework of Veeam allows full Cloud Mobility in a multi-cloud environment, with recovery, backup, and migration.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/200
Key Highlights From The Report
- Over the forecast timeframe, the data retention segment is expected to dominate the market with a CAGR of 10.8%, since it offers continuous data storage for business data acceptance.
- Due to the advantages, such as greater compliance with safety regulations, improved redundancy, minimizing total cost of ownership, quick recovery, improved availability, the hybrid sector is anticipated to hold the largest market during the forecast period.
- As businesses focus on cloud storage & recovery technologies for data access to minimize unusual delays in accessing business data challenges, the large enterprise segment is expected to dominate the market over the forecasted period.
- It is expected that the BFSI segment will hold the largest market share throughout the forecast timeframe since the banking sector has received a massive boost by effective online banking through cloud technologies.
- Key participants include Dell Inc., Microsoft Corporation, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Acronis International GmbH, CA Technologies, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Commvault, Veeam Software, and NetApp, Inc., among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Cloud Data Back-Up & Recovery Market on the basis of software, deployment model, organization, end-use, and region:
- Software Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Data Reduction
- Data Replication
- Data Retention
- Deployment Model (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Organization (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- IT and Telecommunications
The market is spread across several key geographical regions, and the report covers the regional analysis as well as the production, consumption, revenue, and market share in those regions for the forecast period of 2020-2027. The regions include North America, Latin America, Europe, AsiaPacific, and Middle East and Africa.
Comprehensive Regional Analysis Covers the Following Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/200
Key Questions Addressed:
- What is the estimated value of the global Cloud Data Back-Up Recovery market by the end of the forecast period?
- What are the fundamental factors propelling the growth of the global Cloud Data Back-Up Recovery market?
- Which are the leading regionsin the Cloud Data Back-Up Recovery market with the highest market shares?
- Which regional segment is likely to record the highest CAGR during the forecast duration?
- What are their strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in this market?
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Cloud Data Back Up & Recovery Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Cloud Data Back Up & Recovery Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. The rise in adoption of machine virtualization by data centers
126.96.36.199. The increasing IoT-based system adoption in several industries
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Compliance issues for various applications
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Cloud Data Back Up & Recovery Market By Software Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Software Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Data Reduction
5.1.2. Data Replication
5.1.3. Data Retention
Chapter 6. Cloud Data Back Up & Recovery Market By Deployment Model Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
6.1. Deployment Model Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
Chapter 7. Cloud Data Back Up & Recovery Market By Organization Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
7.1. Organization Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
7.1.1. Large Enterprises
7.1.2. Small and Medium Enterprises
To Visit Full Report & Table of Contents Cloud Data Back-Up Recovery [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cloud-data-back-up-recovery-market
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you wish to request a customization of the report. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited for your needs.https://bisouv.com/