The global Adaptive Cruise Control Market is forecasted to be worth USD 62.36 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The adaptive cruise control market is forecasted to grow substantially throughout the forecast period due to the increasing demand for advanced technology to avoid rear-end collisions and rising preference for automated vehicles to eases the other activities while driving.
The report comprises a broad database of the market dynamics of the Adaptive Cruise Control market that help in the accurate market estimation over the projected timeline.The profound information encompasses in this report is highly beneficial for businesses and stakeholders who are looking forward to gaining a robust footing in this industry.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/188
Key Highlights From The Report
- In July 2019, Velodyne Lidar, Inc. acquired Mapper.ai. This acquisition will enhance the capabilities of Velodyne for adaptive cruise control and advanced driver assistance systems.
- The segment of radar is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period due to its advantages, such as determining object velocity and position, the capability to target many objects simultaneously.
- Due to the presence of key market leaders like Robert Bosch GmbH, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Valeo SA, and Continental AG, the European region is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period.
- North America region is accounted for the second-largest market and is expected to grow significantly with a CAGR of 20.9% during the forecast period due to the government initiatives to implement energy-efficient vehicles.
- Key participants include DENSO Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, Velodyne Lidar, Inc., Delphi Automotive LLP, Magna International Inc, Autoliv Inc., Valeo SA, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, and Mando Corporation, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Adaptive Cruise Control Market on the basis of vehicle, type, technology, and region:
- Vehicle Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Commercial Vehicle
- Passenger Car
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)S
- Assisting Systems
- Multi-Sensor Systems
- Predictive Systems
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Regional analysis provided in the report covers the key regions of North America, Europe, Latin America, AsiaPacific, and Middle East & Africa. Additionally, the report offers a country-wise analysis of the Adaptive Cruise Control industry with respect to the import/export analysis, production and consumption pattern, supply and demand ratio, revenue share, market share and size, and other key aspects.
- North America(U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe(U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific(India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America(Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/188
Frequently asked questions addressed in the report:
- What is the predicted growth rate of the global Adaptive Cruise Control market over the forecast period?
- What are the latest trending factors influencing market growth?
- What are the major factors driving the growth of the Global Adaptive Cruise Control Market?
- What are the risks and challenges existing in the industry?
- What are the outcomes of the SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis conducted in the report?
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Adaptive Cruise Control Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Adaptive Cruise Control Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
220.127.116.11. The rising cases of road accidents
18.104.22.168. The increasing demand for safety features
22.214.171.124. The increasing government initiatives for implementing autonomous vehicles
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. Adverse weather conditions
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Adaptive Cruise Control Market By Vehicle Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Vehicle Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Commercial Vehicle
5.1.2. Passenger Car
Gain access to the full report by clicking here on the link @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/adaptive-cruise-control-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry about customization, kindly get in touch with us, and our team will make sure the report is best suited for your needs.https://bisouv.com/