The global Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market is forecasted to be worth USD 102.35 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The market intelligence report analyzes the drastic impact of the pandemic on the global economy. The coronavirus outbreak has beleaguered the Automatic Identification Data Capture business landscape, thereby impeding various manufacturers’ and buyers’ developmental scope in this sector. The report discusses the pandemic’s impact on the existing market scenario, accompanied by speculations about the Automatic Identification Data Capture marketin the post-COVID-19 scenario.
Owing to growing production efficiency and saving costs achieved by the use of Automated Detection & Data Capture devices, the manufacturing sector is anticipated to dominate the market over the forecast period, enabling manufacturing to support the high number of products flowing through the supply chain process effectively.
Get Download Pdf Sample Copy of this [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/199
Key Highlights From The Report
- In February 2020, IMPINJ Inc. launched the Future-Proofed RAIN RFID Reader. This is expected to further boost the capabilities of track-and-trace and resource management in logistics operations.
- The smart card segment is expected to witness significant growth over the forecasted period due to large application areas, the accessibility of smart cards used for identity verification, credit cards, ATM cards, and health cards.
- Due to the huge requirement for hardware in various automatic identification and data capture devices such as smart cards, wearable devices, smart glasses, and biometric systems, the hardware segment held the largest market with a CAGR of 14.7% during the forecast timeframe.
- During the forecasted period, the Asia Pacific region is expected to hold the largest market due to the various retail and logistics firms are increasing their presence in the region in order to capitalize on the rising buying power of middle-class consumers.
- Key participants include Toshiba Corporation, Epson America Inc., Unitech Electronics Co. Ltd., Seagull Scientific Inc., Zebra Technologies Corporation, SATO Holdings Corporation, IMPINJ Inc., SICK AG, Allien Technology Corporation, and Panasonic Corporation, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market on the basis of product, offerings, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Biometric Systems
- Smart Cards
- Barcoding Solutions
- Magnetic Stripe Cards
- RFID Systems
- Voice-Directed WMS
- Optical Character Recognition Systems
- Google Glass
- Vr Solutions
- Heads-Up Displays
- Offerings (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Energy & Power
The global Automatic Identification Data Capture market consists of various significant regional segments. Under this section of the report, the product demand, output, and estimated revenue share of each region have been ascertained. The most prominent regions dictating the global market include:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Chile)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea)
- Middle East &Africa (Egypt, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/199
Key points covered in the report:
- The report provides the reader with a detailed study of the global Automatic Identification Data Capture market, including essential data beneficial for business.
- The prominent factors driving and restraining market growth, latest product trends, and technological advancements have been extensively discussed by the authors of the report.
- A broad market categorization, based on product type, application gamut, and end-user landscape, has been included in the report.
- It further entails the latest product development, incorporation of new techniques, and profiles of major competitors in the market.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Increasing cyber threats on critical infrastructure
126.96.36.199. Growing adoption of industrial automation and IoT
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Risk of malware attacks
184.108.40.206. High deployment cost
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 5. Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market By Product Insights & Trends, Revenue (USD Billion)
5.1. Product Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
5.1.1. Biometric Systems
5.1.2. Smart Cards
5.1.3. Barcoding Solutions
5.1.4. Magnetic Stripe Cards
5.1.5. Rfid Systems
5.1.6. Voice-Directed WMS
5.1.8. Optical Character Recognition Systems
5.1.9. Google Glass
5.1.10. Vr Solutions
5.1.11. Heads-Up Displays
Chapter 6. Automatic Identification & Data Capture Market By Offerings Insights & Trends Revenue (USD Billion)
6.1. Offerings Dynamics & Market Share, 2019 & 2027
To Visit Full Report & Table of Contents Automatic Identification Data Capture [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/automatic-identification-data-capture-market
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us if you wish to request a customization of the report. Our team will ensure you get a report well-suited for your needs.https://bisouv.com/