2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid Market: Introduction
2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid, also known as 2, 4-D, is a part of the phenoxy herbicides group. It is an organic compound with the molecular formula C8H6Cl2O3. 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid is the most common type of herbicide used in the agriculture sector. It is manufactured by the reaction between chloroacetic acid and 2,4-dichlorophenol in the presence of caustic soda, i.e. sodium hydroxide. Generally, herbicides find application in agricultural practices to maintain plant growth and high productivity. These herbicides find application in agricultural as well as non-agricultural applications such as in lawns, parks, turfs, gardening, golf courses and forestry, among other areas.
The primary reason contributing to the increasing demand for 2, 4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid and its derivative products is its low price and efficiency per acre as compared to other herbicides. Further, 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid offers high solubility in water as well as several other solvents, owing to which it can easily penetrate the soil (from the plant) and thereby increase crop yield, promote plant growth and increase soil quality The environmental benefits of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid include improved water quality, water availability and air quality as it helps reduce soil erosion, carbon footprint and fertilizer use. While the persistence of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid is around 1 – 2 months, its biodegradation period is around 5 – 6 months.
After reading the 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic market report, readers can:
- Understand the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting the growth of the global 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic market.
- Analyze key regions holding significant share of the total 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic market revenue.
- Study the growth outlook of the global 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic market scenario, including production, consumption, history and forecast.
- Learn consumption pattern and impact of each end use on the 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic market growth.
- Investigate the recent R&D projects performed by each 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic market player.
For more insights into the Market, Request a Sample of this Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1183
2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid Market: Segmentation
On the basis of crop type, global 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid market can be segmented into:
- Cereals & Grains
- Recreational areas
2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid Market: Regional Outlook
In terms of production & consumption, Asia Pacific dominates the global 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid market as the agriculture sector in the region contributes a significant share to the GDP growth of several countries such as China, India and ASEAN countries. Growth of the agriculture sector, modernisation in farming techniques and increasing adoption of insecticides, fungicides, and herbicides to increase yield are expected to drive the market of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid in Asia Pacific over the forecast period. In North America, 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid is prevalently used as a herbicide in the agriculture sector. The U.S. ranks third in terms of consumption of 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid as a herbicide, and the region is expected to witness decent growth over the assessment period. The Europe 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid market is also expected to register steady growth, while Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA) are expected to register slow growth over the forecast period.
Click here to get a Full TOC of the Report- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=1183
2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid Market: Market Participants
Some of the major players identified across the value chain of the global 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid market include:
- Aero Agro Chemical Industries Limited
- BASF SE
- Monsanto Company
- TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Kenvos Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Nufarm Ltd
- Mercator Pharma
- Cayman Chemical
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
Pre-Book Right Now for Exclusive Analyst Support- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/1183/S
The 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic market report answers important questions which include:
- What does the status of the 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic market look like after the forecast period?
- Which region has the highest contribution to the global 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic market and why?
- Which players remain at the top of the global 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic market?
- What opportunities are available for the 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic market players to expand their production footprint?
- Which segment has the maximum impact on the global 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic market?
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- 24/7 Service Offering
- Digital Business Strategy Solutions
- Precise Supply Chain Augmentation Analysis
- Syndicated and Customized Reports for Clients
- Up-To-Date Insights on Industry Trends
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583