Global sport accessories market is projected to register a steady CAGR during the forecast period 2017 to 2022, according to a recent research by Fact.MR. Fact.MR’s report estimates the global market for sport accessories to rake in nearly US$ 95,000 Mn revenues by 2022-end.
There has been a significant rise in demand for adventure sports across the globe over the past few years. Several corporate as well as government organizations across developed economies including Australia, the U.S., and the U.K. are taking initiatives such as women festival of cycling, and challenge ride series 2017, in a bid to encourage people in using bicycles for adventure sports, and as the mode of transportation. Popularity of ball sports such as soccer, rugby, and cricket is witnessing a surge, along with increase in participation rates. These factors might influence growth of the global sport accessories market over the forecast period.
|Product Type||Distribution Channel||Price-Based||Demographics|
|Hiking Jacket||Online Retail||Premium||Kids|
|Water Bottles||Sport Stores||Super-premium|
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Sport Accessories Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Sport Accessories Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Sport Accessories Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=211
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Adidas AG, NIKE, Inc., PUMA SE, Wolverine World Wide, Inc., V.F. Corporation, New Balance, Inc., Apple, Inc., ASCIS Corporation, Everlast Worldwide, Inc., Under Armour, Inc. and Decathlon S.A are the key market participants profiled in Fact.MR’s report.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=211
Popular Sports Industry Market Reports from Fact.MR
eSports Market– The global esports market is expected to account for around US$ 400 Mn revenues by 2022-end. Online mode will continue to be the largest design mode segment of esports adopted around the world, with revenues estimated to hold approximately 50% market share over the forecast period. But, online design mode of e-sports will lose 114 BPS in its share of the market by 2022-end.
Fishing Hooks Market– A recent Fact.MR study foretells the fishing hooks market to record an expansion at 2% CAGR over the forecast period (2018-2028). Fishing hooks continues to witness increased traction in salt water applications. However, fresh water fishing has impressive growth in some of the regions.
Archery Equipment Market– Archery equipment continues to be sold through independent sports outlets, modern trade channels, direct to customer channels, and third party online channels. Of these, sales through third party online channels is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate through 2028, followed by sales through the direct to customer channel.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,