With rise in swimming activities across the world, demand for women’s swimwear has seen steady increase over the past decade. High demand for polyester and nylon swimsuits, especially tank suits, is aiding market growth. As per Fact.MR analysis, the global women’s swimwear market is forecast to expand at over 3% CAGR through 2031.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=210
According to a report published by the World Health Organization in February 2020, an estimated 320,000 people died from drowning in 2016, making drowning a major public health problem, worldwide, while in 2015, injuries accounted for over 9% of total global morbidity. As more people are becoming aware of such risks of not knowing swimming, they are getting inclined to adopt it as a basic life-saving skill. Also, various campaigns and initiatives for spreading awareness regarding the benefits of swimming are working in favor of manufacturers. For instance, in America, a new ‘Red Cross Campaign’ was launched by America Red Cross in 2020 in order to reduce drowning rates by 50% in 50 cities over the next 3 to 5 years.
Global Women’s Swimwear Market: Segmentation
For clearer understanding of the Women’s Swimwear Market, analysts have segmented the market. The segmentation has been done on the basis of application, technology, and users. Each segment has been further explained with the help of graphs figures. This breakdown of the market gives the readers an objective view of the global Women’s Swimwear Market, which is essential to make sound investments.
A market research study is incomplete without regional analysis, and we are well aware of it. That is why, the report includes a comprehensive and all-inclusive study that solely concentrates on the geographical growth of the global Women’s Swimwear Market. The study also includes accurate estimations about market growth at the global, regional, and country levels. It empowers you to understand why some regional markets are flourishing while others are seeing a decline in growth. It also allows you to focus on geographies that hold the potential to create lucrative prospects in the near future.
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Women’s Swimwear Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Women’s Swimwear Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Women’s Swimwear Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=210
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
With competition getting stronger, key players in the global women’s swimwear market are emphasizing on quality products in order to increase their sales footprint.
- Arena Italia S.p.A launched its new extensive range of women’s swimwear – Triathlon Suits, Openwater Suits, Beachwear, and others, in 2020.
- Quiksilver, Inc. launched its new range of women’s swimwear – Quicksilver Classic One Piece Swimsuit, Quicksilver Classic Bikini Top, and others, in 2020.
Some of the key players operating in the global women’s swimwear market are-
- American Apparel, Inc.
- Arena Italia S.p.A
- Diana Sport
- La Perla Group
- NoZONE Clothing Limited
- O’Neill, Inc.
- PARAH S.p.A
- Perry Ellis International, Inc.
- Jantzen Apparel LLC
- PVH Corp.
- Quiksilver, Inc.
- Speedo International Ltd.
- TYR Sport, Inc.
- Wacoal Europe Ltd.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=210
Popular Sports Industry Market Reports from Fact.MR
eSports Market– The global esports market is expected to account for around US$ 400 Mn revenues by 2022-end. Online mode will continue to be the largest design mode segment of esports adopted around the world, with revenues estimated to hold approximately 50% market share over the forecast period. But, online design mode of e-sports will lose 114 BPS in its share of the market by 2022-end.
Fishing Hooks Market– A recent Fact.MR study foretells the fishing hooks market to record an expansion at 2% CAGR over the forecast period (2018-2028). Fishing hooks continues to witness increased traction in salt water applications. However, fresh water fishing has impressive growth in some of the regions.
Archery Equipment Market– Archery equipment continues to be sold through independent sports outlets, modern trade channels, direct to customer channels, and third party online channels. Of these, sales through third party online channels is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate through 2028, followed by sales through the direct to customer channel.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,