A sedentary modern-day lifestyle has given rise to many health issues such as diabetes, hypertension, and obesity that have become imperative for the global community to urgently tackle. People have become well-aware of this and have begun exercising at the gym in earnest. However, not all of them wear gym gloves because they are sometimes thought to be an additional unnecessary expense.
A number of customers may not even be aware of how essential gym gloves are at preventing hand, wrist, and palm injuries, further restraining the growth of the gym gloves market. Innovations in newer comfortable and long-lasting materials may be the best hope at raising the stature of the gym gloves market.
The gym gloves market is anticipated to grow with a sluggish CAGR of 2.9% and be worth just under US$ 1.2 billion by the end of 2022.
|Gloves Type||Sales Channel||Material Type|
|Full Fingered Gloves||Independent Sports Outlet||Leather Gloves|
|Fingerless Gloves||Franchised Sports Outlet||Neoprene Gloves|
|Modern Trade Channels||Gel Padded Gloves|
|Direct to Customer Brand Outlet||Velcro Gloves|
|Direct to Customer Online Channel|
|Direct to Customer Institutional Channel|
|Third Party Online Channel|
Following Questions Answers Covered in the Report are:
- How will the global Gym Gloves Market perform during the forecast period? What will be the market size in terms of value and volume?
- Which segment will drive the global Gym Gloves Market? Which regional market will show extensive growth in the future? What are the reasons?
- How will the market dynamics change because of the impact of future market opportunities, restraints, and drivers?
- What are the key strategies adopted by players to sustain themselves in the global Gym Gloves Market?
- How will these strategies influence the market growth and competition?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=207
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Rest of LATAM)
- EU – (Germany, France, Italy, Spain), UK, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden), Eastern Europe (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Rep. etc.), Rest of Europe
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, S. Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, South Africa , Rest of MEA)
The Report Covers Exhaustive Analysis On:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The Fact.MR report on the gym gloves market has profiled some of the prominent companies actively involved in the gym gloves market. These companies include NIKE, PUMA, adidas, Under Armour, Decathlon, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Implus Corporation, RIMSports, Gold’s Gym International Inc, Fila Korea Co Ltd., and Cutters Gloves LLC.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=207
Popular Sports Industry Market Reports from Fact.MR
eSports Market– The global esports market is expected to account for around US$ 400 Mn revenues by 2022-end. Online mode will continue to be the largest design mode segment of esports adopted around the world, with revenues estimated to hold approximately 50% market share over the forecast period. But, online design mode of e-sports will lose 114 BPS in its share of the market by 2022-end.
Fishing Hooks Market– A recent Fact.MR study foretells the fishing hooks market to record an expansion at 2% CAGR over the forecast period (2018-2028). Fishing hooks continues to witness increased traction in salt water applications. However, fresh water fishing has impressive growth in some of the regions.
Archery Equipment Market– Archery equipment continues to be sold through independent sports outlets, modern trade channels, direct to customer channels, and third party online channels. Of these, sales through third party online channels is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate through 2028, followed by sales through the direct to customer channel.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,