The global Smart Irrigation Market will be worth USD 2,877.9 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing adoption of IoT based smart irrigation devices by farmers and growers to produce healthier crops. The growing implementation of information communication technologies and IoT is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. The cost benefits gained due to the usage of automated irrigation infrastructure are among the key driving factors of the industry. The key market players are extensively investing in the research & development of smart irrigation solutions.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/166
COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the Smart Irrigation market and key segments is considered as a key contributor while formulating the market report. The report covers the present and future impact of the pandemic and offers a revenue estimation and a futuristic outlook of the market growth in a post-COVID-19 scenario. The report presents an extensive analysis of the emerging trends of the market and dynamic changes in the demand and supply chains.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In 2018, a Bluetooth-enabled tap timer, BTT, was launched by the Hunter Industries. An app-controlled light irrigation is provided by BTT for small lawn areas, flowers, greenhouses, plants, and nurseries.
- The non-Agriculture segment held the largest market share of 58.6% in the year 2019, owing to the increasing adoption of the smart irrigation controllers by the commercial and residential land contractors.
- The Weather-based system is forecasted to grow with the fastest CAGR of 15.6% over the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of weather-based systems by the contractors and managers of commercial building and golf course and landscaping.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to be the fastest-growing region over the forecast period due to the increasing investments and emergence of a large number of startups.
- Key participants include The Toro Company, Rain Bird Corporation, Netafim, Hunter Industries, HydroPoint Data Systems, Inc., Weathermatic, Rachio Inc., Manna Irrigation, Galcon, and Stevens Water Monitoring Systems, among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Smart Irrigation Market on the basis of System Type, Component, Application, and region:
- System Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Sensor-based system
- Weather-based system
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Water Flow Meters
- Others (Wireless communication equipment, routers, gateways)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Agricultural (open field, greenhouses)
- Non-Agricultural (Golf Courses, Residential, sports ground, Turf & Landscapes, Forestry)
The report begins with basic information about the market, such as definitions, applications, classifications, value chain analysis, among others, to facilitate a better understanding among the readers. The market offers a panoramic view of the industry through a thorough analysis of the key regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Detailed Analysis of the Regions of the Smart Irrigation Market Include Regions such as:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Full Coverage of the Report:
- The authors of this report have performed qualitative and quantitative assessments of the global Smart Irrigation industry and further conducted market estimation for the forecast years of 2020-2027.
- The report assesses the global Smart Irrigation market in detail, focusing on the technological advancements, various industry verticals, distribution channels, diverse product types, and the broad application outlook.
- A wide-ranging analysis of the global Smart Irrigation market’s geographical scenario is an integral part of the report.
- In the conclusive section, the report discusses the company profiles of the key market players at length. This section takes a closer look at the financial positions, recent trends and developments, product offerings, and business expansion tactics of the market contenders.
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Smart Irrigation Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Smart Irrigation Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Growing need for efficient irrigation system
220.127.116.11. Rising R&D for the development of new technologies
18.104.22.168. Increasing government initiatives regarding water conservation
22.214.171.124. Convenience of remote access and innovation in technology
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
126.96.36.199. High technological cost of the system
188.8.131.52. High cost for implementation of the system in fragmented land owned by the same entity
184.108.40.206. Lack of skillsets and technical knowledge among farmers
220.127.116.11. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
To Visit Full Report & Table of Contents Smart Irrigation [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-irrigation-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry about customization, kindly get in touch with us, and our team will make sure the report is best suited for your needs.https://bisouv.com/