The Aircraft Seating Market is projected to grow at a CAGR 4.19% rate during the forecast period. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing number of new aircraft orders due to a rise in demand for premium economy class seats across the globe. Moreover, airlines are highly concerned about enhancing the customer experience and, as such, are increasingly investing in upgrading their existing aircraft fleets, which subsequently leads to the growth of the aircraft seating market. Business class segment projected to lead the aircraft seating market while the premium economy class segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2018 to 2025.
Key market players include Zodiac Aerospace-Safran (France), B/E Aerospace-Rockwell Collins, Inc. (US), Geven S.p.A. (Italy), RECARO Aircraft Seating (Germany), HAECO Americas (US), Lufthansa Technik (Germany), and Stelia Aerospace (France).
Request a free Sample of “Global Aircraft Seating Market”@https://whipsmartmi.com/sample/ad0010/Aircraft-Seating-Market
Key Questions addressed by the report
- The impact of aviation regulations on the aircraft seating market
- How emerging technologies such as 16G seat mandates and use cases are disrupting the aircraft seating industry
- How material disruptions in the vendor ecosystem are expected to disrupt the aircraft seating market
- How the market players in the aviation industry address challenges, such as delay in new aircraft deliveries
- How the changing preferences of customers for in-flight entertainment & connectivity systems and solutions impact the competitive landscape of the aircraft seating market
Whipsmart MI provides fact-based consulting services to B2B and B2C market to help our clients to achieve incremental and transformational growth competing in their niche market. We facilitate their growth journey through an environment that is dominated by accelerating change, constant evolution of new business models, disruptive trends and technologies in their respective industry.
The Whipsmart Market bytes platform is created specifically for B2B and B2C players with consideration of the market knowledge and interest. With over 4,000 titles to choose from diverse industries, the coverage is comprehensive and the data is updated every quarter. Whipsmart uses comples AI based algorithms to gather economic intelligence from different agencies across the globe, combines them with primary information sources and builds projections that are accurate and dependable. With multiple download options and the flexibility to source almost any kind of intelligence on demand as per market interest.https://bisouv.com/