The latest market report published by Acute Market Reports “Global Needle Free Diabetes Management Market – Growth, Share, Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Forecast, 2021 – 2029,” the needle free diabetes management market was valued at USD 5,935.1 Mn in 2020, and is expected to reach USD 14,908.9 Mn by 2029, expanding at a CAGR of 16.8% from 2021 to 2029.
Browse the full report Needle Free Diabetes Management Market – Growth, Share, Opportunities, Competitive Analysis, and Forecast, 2021 – 2029 at https://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/needle-free-diabetes-management-market
Diabetes is majorly classified into Type 1 diabetes (due to b-cell destruction, usually leading to absolute insulin deficiency), Type 2 diabetes (due to a progressive loss of insulin secretion on the background of insulin resistance) and gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) (diabetes diagnosed in the second or third trimester of pregnancy that is not clearly overt diabetes). According to the International Diabetes Federation, in 2015 about 415 million people were observed suffering with diabetes and by 2040 the number is expected to soar to 642 million worldwide. In 2015, North America and Caribbean comprised patient population of 44.3 million, Europe possessed 59.8 million, South East Asia had 78.3 million, Western Pacific had 153.2 million, South & Central America had 29.6 million, and Africa had 14.2 million.
The market segmentation of needle free diabetes management market is carried out on the basis of type of devices and geography. The devices segment is further sub-segmented into treatment devices, diagnostic devices and artificial pancreas. Treatment devices comprise of insulin pens, pumps & patches, inhalers and jet injectors. Insulin patch & pump was observed as the fastest growing segment in treatment devices segment due to high efficiency, patient convenience, and rising public awareness related to the novel needle-free treatment devices. Insulin pens and jet injectors collectively accounted for the largest market share of around 51% of the overall needle-free diabetes treatment market as they are one of the most initial treatment solutions available in the market, high market penetration achieved till date and high public awareness related with the products. Geography segmentation comprised regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geography market is further split to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, Brazil, and GCC countries. North America was observed as the largest and most potential regional market for needle free diabetes management market. North America constitutes regional markets of U.S. and Canada, the rising prevalence of diabetes is the major driver for the growth of North America needle free diabetes management market. The developed healthcare infrastructure, high public awareness related to diabetes management, and rising research and development activities related to diabetes management are the key factors assisting the growth of North America needle free diabetes management market.
Market Competition Assessment:
The needle free diabetes management market is observed as the most diversified and competitive market comprising large number of players. The market is dominated by several players, depending on their major competencies. The key players in this market are Zogenix, Inc., 3M, Antares Pharma Inc., Glide Pharmaceutical Technologies Ltd., Injex Pharma AG, Pharmajet, Inc., Bioject Medical Technologies, Inc., Medtronic, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Inc., Pancreum LLC, Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc., JDRF, and Akra Dermojet.
Key Market Movements:
- Rising prevalence of diabetes worldwide as is claimed as one of the most chronic diseases if not well managed and is expected to reach alarming levels in the coming years
- The technology to manage diabetes is developing at significant pace some ground breaking innovations in the field of artificial pancreas are considered to change the needle free diabetes management market
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the current market trends and dynamics in the needle free diabetes management market and valuable opportunities for emerging players?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which is the largest regional market for needle free diabetes management?
- What is the market trend and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- The worldwide market value of the needle free diabetes management market in 2019 and 2020
- Which are the key trends driving the global needle free diabetes management market growth?
- Who are the leading service providers in the needle free diabetes management market worldwide?
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is a worldwide market research and counseling firm that serves driving organizations, governments, non-legislative associations, and not-for-benefits. We offer our customers some assistance with making enduring enhancements to their execution and understand their most imperative objectives.