The global liquid handling technology market accounted to US$ 3,201.36 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 5,705.63 Mn by 2027.
The liquid handling technology market in the Asia Pacific region is largely held by countries such as China, Japan, Australia, and South Korea. The market for the liquid handling technology market is anticipated to be held majorly by China. The Chinese market is expected to grow due to the rapidly growing pharmaceutical industry, high potential to recruitment professionals in the industry, and others. The market is estimated to grow at a rapid rate in India due to the rising biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry. Also, the country has growing drug manufacturing facilities across the nation. Whereas Japan is experiencing rising developments in the field of clinical trial logistics, which is expected to drive the growth of liquid handling technology. Whereas, the market in South Korea and Australia is expected to grow due to the rising number of pharmaceutical companies and rising numbers of clinical trials respectively.
An exclusive Liquid Handling Technology Market research report has been fabricated through the in depth analysis of the market dynamics across five regions including North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. The segmentation of the market by components, end users, and region was done based on the thorough market analysis and validation through extensive primary inputs from industry experts (key opinion leaders of companies, and stakeholders) and secondary research (global/regional associations, trade journals, technical white papers, company’s website, annual report SEC filing, and paid databases). Further, the market has been estimated by utilizing various research methodologies and internal statistical model.
Get sample PDF copy at:
The research dives deep into the global share, size, and trends, as well as growth rate of the Liquid Handling Technology market to project its progress during the forecast period, i.e., 2020–2027. Most importantly, the report further identifies the past, present, and future trends that are expected to influence Liquid Handling Technology the development rate of the Liquid Handling Technology market. The research segments the market on the basis of product type, application, and region.
Elucidating the top pointers from the Liquid Handling Technology market report:
A detailed scrutiny of the regional terrain of the Liquid Handling Technology market:
– The study broadly exemplifies, the regional hierarchy of this market, while categorizing the same into United States, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia & India.
– The research report documents data concerning the market share held by each nation, along with potential growth prospects based on the geographical analysis.
– The study anticipates the growth rate which each regional segment would cover over the estimated timeframe.
Here we have listed the top Liquid Handling Technology Market companies in the world
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Aurora Biomed Inc.
- AutoGen, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Analytik Jena AG (Endress+Hauser Management AG)
- Corning Incorporated
- Formulatrix, Inc.
- Gilson Incorporated
Reasons for buying this report:
– It offers an analysis of changing competitive scenario.
– For making informed decisions in the businesses, it offers analytical data with strategic planning methodologies.
– It offers a seven-year assessment of Liquid Handling Technology Market.
– It helps in understanding the major key product segments.
– Researchers throw light on the dynamics of the market such as drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
– It offers a regional analysis of Liquid Handling Technology Market along with business profiles of several stakeholders.
Chapter Details of Liquid Handling Technology Market:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of The Report
Part 03: Liquid Handling Technology Market Landscape
Part 04: Liquid Handling Technology Market Sizing
Part 05: Liquid Handling Technology Market Segmentation by Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers and Challenges
Buy a Complete Copy of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00007161/?source=bisouv-10408
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
Email: [email protected]